Accommodation Photo

Rental Rates

British £
Rental rates are for the entire property.
Description From To Weekly Week Night Weekend Night Minimum Stay
Winter 15 Dec 18 02 Mar 19 £400 £60 £62 3 Nights
Spring 02 Mar 19 04 May 19 £420 £65 £67 3 Nights
Summer 04 May 19 07 Sep 19 £480 £72 £74 3 Nights
Autumn 08 Sep 19 14 Dec 19 £400 £60 £62 3 Nights

Please note: Winter period above includes Christmas - No increase in rental rate.

 For a small charge a starter food pack can be organised  bread ,milk, tea, coffee, butter ect,  or your own requirements for when you arrive .

We require a 25% deposit of the total amount to secure the bookings and the remaining 75% to be paid no later than six weeks before arrival date.

Payment method is bank Transfer.

The currency converter is a guide only.

Current Weather
Current Weather
18°c
Patchy rain possible